Do you like Christmas?

lunedì 4 dicembre 2017

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY 



Christmas is the time of year when the whole family meets. Most of the people during the Christmas holidays they go on vacation. My family and I decorate the house and I decirate the Christmas tree with my sister. We spend a lot of money. I really like Christmas because it is the month of sweets. In my family, it is traditional yo meet at my grandparent's house on Christmas Day and celebrate all togheter. My sister and I prepare cookies on Christmas Eve. December is my favourite month because my cousins come from Rome and because the amusement part arrives where i can have fun with my friends. 

2 commenti:

  1. Christmas is the TIME OF YEAR WHEN the whole family meetS. Most of the people during the Christmas holidays go on vacation. MY FAMILY AND I decorate the house and I decorate the Christmas tree with my sister. We spend a lot of money. I really like Christmas because it's the month of sweets. In my family, it is traditional to meet at my grandparent's house on Christmas Day and celebrate all together. My sister and I prepare cookies on Christmas Eve. December is my favourite month because my cousins come from Rome and because the amusement part arrives where I can have fun with my friends.

    RispondiElimina