Do you like Christmas?

lunedì 20 novembre 2017


Hi, my name is Viola, but my friends call me Vio. My surname is Boni. I am a girl and I am fourteen years old. I have a sister named Asya. I live in Piombino in an apartment with my parents and my sister. I was born in Cecina. I like listening  to music, playing football, watching TV and chatting online with my friends. I love  modern and pop music. I don't like playing videogames or pets, but I would like a pet rabbit. I am in my first year of high school. My favouirite subject is Italian and my least favourite subject is mathematics. People tell me I'm intelligent, spontaneus and nice. I like people who are nice and confident. I don't like people who are moody. My eyes are blue and my hair is blonde. It is long and straight. I am average height and I am thin. I love to dance. I have dance lessons on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 

3 commenti:

  1. friends
    I have a sister named Asya.
    I was born...
    playing football
    TV
    I love modern and pop...
    videogames or pets....pet a rabbit
    ....tell me I'm intelligent...
    (I was born in Cecina--you said twice)
    my hair is blonde. It is ...

    RispondiElimina